TITAN’s engineering services are focused on the collective process from conceptual planning to final construction including permitting, design, bidding support, project procurement, and on-site construction management. TITAN’s ability to effectively carry a project to completion is due to our invaluable perspective on cost containment, design efficiency, and risk management. Our engineers have served a variety of industries including light to heavy manufacturing, transportation, food/beverage, power generation, oil & gas and many others. TITAN draws upon these years of diverse design and management experience to ensure streamlined approaches to turnkey services in a cost effective manner.
TITAN's specific civil design and construction oversight services include:
- Class I and Class II Industrial Waste Landfills
- Storm Water/Wastewater Detention Ponds
- Facility Master Planning/Layout
- Watershed Analysis/Drainage Evaluation/Design
- Geotechnical Assessment/Certification of Impoundment Liner Systems
- Commercial/Industrial Property Demolitions
- Slurry/Cut-off Wall Installations
- Public Water Supply Well Design and Certification
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment System Design and Installation
- Facility/Waste Processing Unit Decommissioning and Demolition
- Golf Course Structure Modifications
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Significant multi-rule permitting experience for projects involving new construction and/or existing facility modifications
Extensive Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Chemical/Petrochemical, Construction Products Manufacturing and Aerospace experience
Developer of PaintPro©, an integrated database program for surface coating operation, air emission calculations and reports
The cornerstone of TITAN’s Engineering Services group is a corps of civil, environmental, mechanical, and chemical professional engineers with an average of 18 years of tangible experience.
Our strength and success lie in the ability to provide continuity from conceptual planning through construction and startup.
Licensed in: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas