90/10 Rule Applies
“The last 10% takes 90% of the effort to complete. A loosely maintained system may triple the time necessary to achieve the final 10% of remediation goals.”
QUESTIONS ADDRESSED IN THE AUDIT:
- How does the system’s performance correlate with the proposed remedial goals (e.g. costs, projected site closure date, etc.)?
- What is the system’s efficiency rating and how can it be improved?
- What site conditions are affecting system performance?
- How well is the system’s maintenance plan and schedule ensuring system optimization?
- What physical or mechanical modifications can reduce costs yet accelerate the timeline to meet remedial goals.
TITAN’s Remediation Professionals will:
- Evaluate initial criterion and objectives to determine site, system, and operational changes that effect system performance.
- Determine performance of installed equipment compared to forecasted plan.
- Determine system maintenance needs to improve operational efficiency.
- Determine potential savings in the system’s management, operation and maintenance plans.
- Identify potential system enhancements to accelerate site closure and reduce overall costs.
- Prepare audit report that presents audit findings and recommendations.